If you can´t find your „Phone Call List“ For Dial|IT the Window it is out of range.
A: Windows Vista or Win7.
- go with the mouse in the Windows Task-bar over the icon „phone call list“ or ACT!.
- there pop up now a preview of the „phone call list“. (is there now preview go to B)
- „click“ with the „right mouse“ button on the preview and chose „maximize“
now you should see the „phone call list“ in full-screen.
- go with the mouse to the TOP of the Window and and click with the left mouse button on it and hold on.
- move now the mouse, by holding the left mouse button, to the middle of the screen.
- now should you get a small window of the „phone call list“
B: Is there now preview than follow this steps:
- Click on start and write in the search field „Aero“
- Chose „Problems with transparent and …“
- Follow the Wizard
- Make a right click on the Task Bar and chose properties
- Mark the field Aero Peek (if not)
- Go back to A and follow the steps
If your Graphic Card don´t support the Aero Peek feature, contact us and create a ticket.
Are there any question left? Your question was not answered to your full satisfaction? You have further question to this article? You have a problem not solved by our Helpsuit? Please feel free to contact our (Addon) Support.