Check here if your telephone system is tapi compliant.
- contact your Phone supplier for the tapi driver software (must be delivered by the manufacturer of the phone or a 3party that made a software for your brand)
- provide this document to the Phone supplier
- we strongly recomend that the phone supplier should install & configure the Tapi driver and prof with phone.exe (as described below) the function
- install Phone.exe on your own
- select your tapi device (sometimes your extension or your name)
- click on start session
- enter a phone number (with leading 0 or 9, or what ever your phone-system expects for normal call)
- click on make a call, you should then see the progress, your phone should start dial
- when you have the called party on the phone, ask the party to call back and try to use the hangup button.
- when the before called party calls back, you should see the call via the tool phone.exe
- if you phone allows on hook dialing via Tapi (or headset) then you can try to use the button Pick-up
- you should be connected to the call (pls make a note in what field the caller-ID is displayed you would need this for the setup of Dial-it)
- then you should be able to hang up again, via the hang-up button.
if you can follow the instructions above, then Dial|it will be able to work with your Phone setup.
If you are not able to make a call, please contact your telephone provider. He has to provide & install a tapi driver.