If you have private access level for your companies and would like to change it to restricted to specific users or teams, please do the following:
- Export your Companies with EXPORT|IT addon. In your Companies you need to export Company and Access level fields
- Then you’d need to import them with IMPORT|IT addon back to Act!
- In IMPORT|IT addon create a schema for Companies import
- On the Virtual Columns tab create a virtual field with translation expression which will allow you to change the access level. As a scenario choose ‚Translation‚ and apply the following settings:
- Then map your Company field and new Virtual field on the Easy Mappings tab and enable duplicates check for a Company field:
- On the Merge Options tab you’d need to disable ‚Stop Import if this amount of duplicates is found‚ option.
- Now your schema is ready and you can import your data back to Act! and update access level fields